13 December 2013

Blue Lines By Toni Aleo



Blue Lines

By: Toni Aleo







♥♥♥♥ 1/2


Ok everyone, I absolutely love this series. I have been waiting for this since the end of the last book. This is the story of Erik and Piper. Oh how I love Erik and Piper. The story was incredible. Erikis so broken he truly doesn't want anyone to get close especially Piper. She is the one he wants but he knows that she has the ability to break down his walls. I honestly read this story in three hours. From page one I was hooked. Toni gets you so wrapped up with the love, bond and heart break between Erik and Piper. I can say that at the beginning I thought Erik is awesome and then a few chapters later my heart was breaking and my eyes were full of tears. This is a must read. I don't want to give away any spoilers so read it and let me know what your thoughts are. -Halo

Buy It Here on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment